Search Accommodation
Compare prices to get the best rates

Beaumont House

Beaumont House is a Heritage listed building owned by the National Trust of South Australia.
Built by Adelaide's first Anglican Bishop, Bishop Short, in 1847, during its long history the house has been the home of leading pioneer businessman Sir Samuel Davenport and was one of the first locations of plantings of olive groves and grape vines in South Australia.

Guided tours of the House, Gardens and surrounding areas are available highlighting the history and heritage of the property. Afternoon tea is also available on open days. Car parking is available in visitor




631 Glynburn Road, Adelaide CBD, SA, AU





Sign up for special offers

* indicates required
Special
Offers